Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break is supposed to be the time to relax, right?  Well for some reason I couldn't take my mind off school.  I kept thinking, what is wrong with me?  I should be relaxing and enjoying my week off.  Needless to say, I found great things on blogs and websites that I never would have had time to do had I been at work.  Amazingly enough I also found time to relax and have fun with my kids.  Which is evident in the sunburned I now have, from two days at the pool.
I know this is short, but it is my first time and I am just learning.

More to come....
 Jessica j

1 comment:

  1. The second week is the one where you really get to relax. Sorry you only had one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense