Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 in '12 Linky

I'm Linking up with Miss Kindergarten and A Teeny Tiny Teacher for their 12 in '12 (click the image to go to the linky page)


12. Favorite movie you watched: 
Breaking Dawn part II--Loved the book, loved the Movie!
11. Favorite Book read this year:
The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers
Find the series info here on Amazon 
An Echo in the Darkness (Mark of the Lion #2) 
10. Favorite restaurant:
CHIPOTLE!!!! I just love their Burrito bowls and Guacamole!
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
 Blogging-I didn't think I could "meet" so many new friends or learn so many things just by starting this little blog.
8. Favorite gift you got:
My hubby got me this for my Birthday in September from 
Pinned Image
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
I pinned this on my Wisdom Board, pretty much sums it up.
 CS Lewis
6. Favorite blog post:
This post was Fun and had a little bit of everything
5. Best accomplishment:
Honestly, I have no 1 big accomplishment, but a million little things that all come together every once in a while at the right time. But if I had to choose something, it would be my TWO awesome kids.  They are really great and I love them more than anything.
 
4. Favorite Painting and Artist:
Woman with an Umbrella by Claude Monet
Claude Monet - Woman with a Parasol, Madame Monet with her Son
3. Favorite memory:
This is not a 2012 memory, but it is my favorite so here it is.
On April 29, 2004 my Daughter Sydney was born. She was crying and the nurse put her into my arms for the first time. I started talking to her and was just looking into her big brown eyes WHEN she turned her head, LOOKED back at me and just stopped crying!  It was amazing and permanently etched on my heart.
2. Goal for 2013:
To "try" to exercise...No I will exercise more than 2x a week!  ok, it's in writing so now I have to do it.
1. One Little Word: 
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXSPIALIDOCIOUS!!


11 comments:

  1. I love chipotle too! And your necklace is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your 12 in "12. Chipotle is one of my favorite places. Wish we had one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!!
    Your children are ADORABLE!!!!
    I have to check out that book series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of us seem to love Chipotle!!! SO good :)

    Loved reading your post!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your one little word! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Come to my blog and read all about it. http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! Breaking Dawn Part 2 Was amazing! i am your newest follower! come on over to my blog any time!

    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Chipotle burrito bowls too! And the guacamole is a must. I love your "new thing." It's amazing to have met so many friend through blogging- you included. The picture of your children is adorable too. Take care,
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Breaking Dawn also, it was so good! I plan on checking out the book series you mentioned as well :) love your blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh precious memory-nothing like those first beginning moments and the instant love you have for them! We need to stop and remember those sometimes when we're amidst the chaos of life! Thanks for making me slow down and remember :)
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog. I'm your newest follower!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense