I'm linking up with
For the Tell me more, tell me more! linky party.
Ok, I don't know where to begin?
1. I have been married for 11 years (july 14th)
Isn't he cute! hubba, hubba!
2. I have 2 amazing kids! Daughter age 8, Son age 6
3. I have been teaching for 15 years starting in August.
4. I started teaching in New York City,
stayed there for 2 years and then got a job on Long Island teaching 4th grade. After 2 years in my school, they moved me to a new school that opened up to teach 4th grade. After 2 years there, I had a baby, bought a house and moved to Florida. I got a job teaching 3rd grade! After 3 years of FCAT, I asked to change grade levels, and I got 1st grade. I worked at that school another 2 years until the district closed it down. I was transferred to my current school to teach 1st grade. This will be my fourth year there. so let's add! 2+2+2+3+2+4=15!!!!
5. I love the show So You Think You Can Dance! I wish I could dance like that.
6. I love to bake!--I made this for the fourth of July
7. I try to sew--I made these pillows for my classroom this year.
8. My friend had her 3rd boy so I made her this Diaper Motorcycle! I am so proud of my self.
9. I love living near the beach!
10. This our dog Joey--he's a hound mix, we got him at the Humane Society in the middle summer about 3 years ago. What a sweetie!
11. Oh this is me trying to take a picture of myself with my phone--I'm a dork!
12. I love teaching with pattern blocks! My Daughter made this. She is very creative!
13. I wish I could travel more, but It's hard with 2 kids and bills, so I love vicariously through my sister's postcards Kim the Artist and World Traveler
Last but not least,
I love to read! Twilight, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Nora Roberts, The Night Circus, Little Women, they are all great reads!
I hope you learned a little more about me. Happy Reading!