Friday, August 10, 2012

1, 2, 3, all eyes on me!

4, 5, 6, Our eyes are fixed!

Seriously, that is how quick this post is going to be.  I use that little rhyme, when getting the class ready for a lesson. Isn't it cute?  Ok here goes,
 1.  Don't forget about the LINKY party on Classroom Design and Bulletin Boards.  This is my official first day back to work, and I'm hoping my laminating gets done, so I can finish hanging and post my pictures.
If you are ready to share, Click Here to go to the Linky Party Post. Don't forget to link back and copy the image above to your post.


2.Jenny at Owl Things First is having a giveaway for back to school, she has some wonderful crafty items.  I am also donating to this giveaway.... Winners choice! 1 item from my TpT store.  So head on over and enter.


3. TeachersPayTeachers is having a $ale! and I am joining them.  If you've been window shopping and are interested in buying some new items for Back To School, then head on over to my TPT store on August 12-13 for my 20% off. Make sure to use the code BTS12 at checkout to get and additional 10% from TpT.
                       

Enjoy your day,

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I am your newest follower. I also teach 1st.
    Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense