Friday, August 3, 2012

Currently

August Farley's Currently... is having a linky--click the Oh' Boy Fourth grade at the bottom of my post to find it.
This is how I worked the template. I saved it as a JPEG. Opened it in the Paint Program and then typed on the image.


My daughter is having her first sleepover tonight, which makes me sad that summer is almost over.
I'm listening to diving and staying up late every night to watch the swimming--Once I go back, in 1 week I will not be able to do that.  I always forget how draining the first weeks of school are, physically and emotionally--getting back into my routine.  I need to go get some new velcro dots, for my word wall--which I'm hoping to hang Monday.  I won a 31 Organizing Utility Tote at a 31 Party and I'm in love with it and want another one.  Well if you are reading this don't forget to link up with me on my Classroom Designs and Bulletin Board Ideas Linky Party, once your back in the swing.





3 comments:

  1. Jessica- I have a 3 yr old daughter and 4 year old son. The days of sleepovers scare me! Love the giggles though! I will definitely link up when I finish my classroom!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of the utility totes and I love it! It is so handy. But then I see people using it as a diaper bag and think oh boy. And who doesn't love sunshine!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 31 products. I found you through the newbie blog hop. I am a new follower.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense