Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Blog Hop


http://teachingmy3.blogspot.com/


I'm linking up with TeachingMy3.com
Here is my most recent fall fun activity!
Apples!
The apple shaped book comes from Kathryn Robinson--Just Write all year Long, First Grade. The apple writing sheet, I found on www.jmeacham.com fro free!

After a lot of cutting, students designed their cover and wrote a sentence.

We used this blank page, to create a circle map and brainstorm adjectives using our senses.

Another cover example


Of course, you can't write about apples unless you eat them.  We tried Royal Gala and Granny Smith.

YUMMY!
Next Week I will be starting my Fall into Writing unit. I can't wait to get started!
 

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the hop!! Your writing unit looks great!!! I'm a new follower! Come check out my blogs when you have a chance:)

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those apples..thanks for entering my giveaway =)

    justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense