Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

Hurricane Sandy is currently blowing up the East Coast of Florida.
Thankfully we have an early dismissal today and tomorrow is a work day for teachers.
Overlay

Click the image above to track the storm at weather.com

Well that made me think, I won't be able to get much time in this weekend, if we have a Hurricane, so I am hosting a Hurricane Sandy Sale at both of my stores. I am honestly hoping this whole thing blows itself out.  Hurricane shutters are no picnic. (well my hubby has to do that)  I am going to have to rush out and stock up on peanut butter, jelly and bread.

Teachers Notebook Shop        TeachersPayTeachers Store

Wish us Floridians luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense