Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year Sale, Freebies and More!

I've got a great new Freebie up for 2013. It has some writing prompts, an acrostic poem, and how many words can you make with.....



Goodbye 2012!  
I'm having a sale from 12/30/12-1/1/13.  
20% off my TpT Store!  Stop in and Stock up!

I have a great new Literacy/Math Center pack for Winter --Arctic Adventure! It's full of cute graphics and great activities, to keep your student's engaged and learning in 2013!

Last but not least are some fun Literacy games and activities to keep you warm, because
Baby, It's Cold Outside


I really thought I would have this finished, but I am fighting the flu and it will have to wait a little while longer. Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I tried your TPT link and I got a message that said the link did not work. I'll try again later. Liz in snowy South Dakota. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, I tested all the links and they should work now. If not you can also put in 2013 NEW Year freebie on the TpT search page and it should bring you to it. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. Your Arctic Adventure set is adorable. I will definitely be checking it out. Hope you are feeling better. So far, I've avoided the flu, but it has definitely been going around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your items are adorable! I just had my blog created by the Honey Bunch and saw your blog there. I was hoping you might consider linking up some of these "CUTE" products to my first ever "Too Cute Tuesday" linky party @ PlanningZone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense