Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Favorite Things... Holly Bloggy Christmas



Ask and you shall receive...



These are a few of my favorite things....
Owl from Pier 1

Smile plaque from Pier 1

My Mom's name is Merry...So I had to get this for her. From Michaels.

Owl Stamp from Michaels.



Women's Plaid Double-Weave Boyfriend ShirtsMy new favorite Shirt from Old Navy

Hot Kiss Women's Maribel BootI got these last year

BEARPAW Women's Emma Short Bootbut I want these--much cozier!

Love this outfit...from Target!

I love pretty and lightweight scarves, since it's so warm where I live.
This is one of the items I sent to my Bloggy Pal for Christmas.
Jennifer from Rowdy in First Grade. I hope you like it. I thought it would go with your love of pink and warm Texas from weather.



Starbucks Coffee Company
And a Starbucks Giftcard

Dangly Earrings (My Bloggy pal, also received these beauties)
I was excited to open my gift as well. It turns out Chrissy from First Grade Found me was my partner.  We actually "know" eachother already.  So cool. I participated in her alphabet exchange this fall. It was great.  She sent me....




Thanks so much Chrissy---I love salt on my chocolate!!
 

4 comments:

  1. That scarf is pretty, and I love those black boots. What a perfect sign for your mom. Have a wonderful Christmas day!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to send tose truffles. Lucky for me Trader Joes, where they came from, is 20 miles away so I can't get then too often. Enjoy!
    --Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love all those things :) I am such a fashionaholic and I love that polish color! I am so glad I found your blog, it is just adorable! I hope you'll check out my teeny blog! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense