Sunday, April 7, 2013

Crazy for Fonts!

So I've decided to try my hand at font making.
I have to tell you, it is so much fun!!
I've ALWAYS been a doodler. A-L-W-A-Y-S!
I've only just started, but I got the first set done so I wanted to share it.
(take a look over on the right and click the picture)


I'm making them for personal and commercial use on your classroom materials, blog, and resources. When I first started out it was really hard to find fonts that I liked or that I wanted to use. I hope that these fonts will be able to help some of you all out. I've already made about 4 more, that are not shown here. I will be adding and updating soon.  If you buy these fonts now, you will get the next 4 fonts for free when I update the file. Have a wonderful font-filled Sunday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new fonts girl - they are fabulous!!! Now that you have started, you will be addicted :) Can't wait to see the others you have in store!

    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepin’ It Kool In KinderLand

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense