Monday, April 8, 2013

Peanut, Peanut Butter....

... and Jelly! Today we began our week of Peanut butter and Jelly activities!! We have a field trip this week and won't be doing a story from our basal. I am using the short story I wrote and the literacy activities along with it for my reading/writing lessons this week. I started by cutting out some bread, peanut butter and jelly for our PB&J books.  (These are in my PB&J Pack)


Students described what jelly looks like, feels like and tastes like.

They also described Peanut butters, look, taste and feel.


On the last page, the bread, they wrote 2 ways they would like to eat a P B & J sandwich for a little Text to Self connection to the short story.
More PB & J to come tomorrow!  Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense