Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Countdown day 3 and 4!!! and some tunes!!

Is this anyone elses theme song during the last week of school?


It is totally mine!  Don't get me wrong I absolutely love my class, but this last week is tough.
I started off the year going great!!! This is me before and after--seriously it's true!


See, happy old me!

Frazzled old me!
We've been popping a balloon each day to have a special event.
Yesterday was...... drum roll please!!






Woohoo!!! They spent the last 2 hours of the day, relaxing, watching a flick and eating popcorn!!
Today was a lot of fun, and it definitely put my memory to the test.
Because it was....
Hip Hip Hooray! It's middle name day!!

OK, so my new phone does this cool picture in a picture thing. My middle name is Lynn, so all day the class was calling me Mrs. Lynn! Plus, One of my lovies gave me this beautiful orchid--with a card that said "Thanks for helping me grow". I love it! After I made all of them name tags, I had them Hand Up! Pair Up! Share Up! to re-introduce themselves with their middle names.

Then I handed out all the big posters that go with  our Scholastic News and let them read them and fill them out poster size.  They loved it!



In the afternoon we had game day and got to watch our school Talent show. My daughter sang in front of a packed house! I'm so proud of her! This is the song she sang. I am so proud of her, I could have never stood on a stage and performed at her age--or ever!


After all that I'm wiped-out.  No slaving over a hot stove tonight! I'm picking up the golden arches!!
Stay Tuned to see what we will be up to for the Last 2 days of school!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your theme song! That is totally what I need to listen to tomorrow morning. One more 1/2 day! Congratulations to your daughter! There's no way I could have done that either.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the idea of Middle Name Day! I pinned it to remember to include it in my countdown next year.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense