Monday, April 28, 2014

Exclusive Blogger Sneak Peek!

I was just given insider information on some of CTP’s new Back To School products! Here’s sneak peek at what’s coming out. You get to see it from me and some of my bloggy friends first! Stay tuned for what else is to come from Creative Teaching Press.!
How awesome is this?!  I absolutely love this poster. Besides the fact that it is in one of my favorite designs-Chalkboard, the saying is just right. We need to see some more INTEGRITY!  

There is a whole set of posters in this style, with great sayings, styles, and designs. Stay tuned and I will be revealing more of what's to come. :0)

These are the newest Chalkboard Reward Phrases Stickers.  Aren't they so much fun?!  I love the different fonts, colors and variety of wording. These will be great to put on papers, test, and quizzes. Plus they add that old school flare!

So what do you think? Do you like what you see so far?  I'd love to hear what you think!
Be sure to stop by again next week, when we will reveal more new products from Creative Teaching Press! 
Now, hop on over and visit my friend Jessica at First Grade Nest to see some more new Back-to-School products from CTP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense