Thursday, July 3, 2014

Owl Love is back!

Recently I was contacted by Brenda to bundle some of my Owl Love Items together and add a few items to the pack. Well I am happy to report that 
 is up and ready in my
It has been a while since I created anything new, it takes a lot of time and I've been focusing on my kids and getting healthy. I'm so glad to have the summer to get my creative juices flowing. Take a look at what is in the bundle. Of course each item is sold separately as well, if you are not in need of the entire pack!
Owl Love Alphabet and Word Wall with Banner Options


Owl Love Shapes and Colors

A Brand New Editable File! You pretty much can be as creative as you like with this file. You can make everything from word wall card words, flash cards, name tags, labels for centers, library books, report cards, banners for centers or tables, Your name on a Banner, cutouts for your classroom doors or bulletin boards. Editable files let your imagination take you wherever your brain lets you!
Owl Love Number Cards! The ten frames are home to matching apples that you will find coordinates beautifully with the school time Owls. 
So what do you think?  Are you getting ready for next school year? Do you have Owl Love? Then maybe this is the decor set for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense