Sunday, May 31, 2015

S'more fun!!

This is happening tomorrow! I have 3 days left of school! Hope it's sunny!
S'mores Fun

 My local supermarket (Publix) had a coupon for all 3 items plus bogos!! Our 5th Grade teachers do this every year, so I thought I'd join in on the fun. We are doing Cara Carroll's @ The First Grade Parade's Camping Capers for our fun EOY unit. S'mores is one of the components in the unit. We will write a How-To and do a Senses activity. 
My teammates and I weren't quite sure how to make s'mores with the whole, class. So I had to test it out.


I lined a pizza box with tin foil, then glued black construction paper to the top. I set it outside at around 12:30 p.m.
My daughter and I each made a s'more. You have to test it out before you do it in class right?
This is what it looked like after an hour.
Delish!

http://tales-of-a-first-grade-teacher.blogspot.com/2015/05/ctp-50th-anniversary-giveaway.html
Have you entered the CTP giveaway yet? Click the image above or CTP giveaway to go to my post and enter. It's a blog-hop so you have MANY chances to win! Also, come back and enter again, as I have an option which you can do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!Thanks for telling your tale....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense